|Sastha.com, Inc., USA||Post a Job Ad|
Company: UnitedHealth Group
Job Title: Technical Support Representative
Job Number: 384186
Location: Rocky Hill, CT
Provide technical product support to customers on a variety of issues. Identify, analyze, research, and resolve complex software problems. Respond to telephone calls, e-mail, and requests using excellent communication skills. Document, track, and monitor issues to ensure resolution within our service level agreements. Rely on experience, instructions, and guidelines to perform the function of the job. Work both independently and under immediate supervision, using keen judgment when needed.
· Provide the highest level of technical support to our end-users in hospitals and insurance companies using our products (WinStrat, WebStrat, EASYGroup, and WebServices).
· Provide technical problem resolution on a wide variety of issues ranging from general questions through in-depth and complex technical issues as installation, integration, and interfacing.
· Provide friendly first-level contact to our customers via e-mail and phone. Work with them to identify the problem and gather appropriate information.
· Provide accurate logging of problem, all correspondence, and resolution within CRM (Onyx).
· Escalate problems when needed following Customer Support procedures and use advanced troubleshooting skills to gather appropriate data and convey concise problem information for internal service personnel.
· Act as a liaison between customers and internal support staff (regulatory, development, coding) to assure accurate problem interpretation and resolution.
· Maintain ownership of issue and communication with customers during the problem resolution process, utilizing superior customer service and communication skills.
· Maintain in-depth knowledge of company supported products.
· Ability to understand and apply technical documentation and specifications to client issues.
· Review and update Customer Support documentation as assigned.
· 2+ years technical support experience is required
· Associates Degree, PC certification, OR 2+ years of equivalent work experience with a high school diploma/GED is required
· Proficiency typing and using standard software applications such as Windows and Microsoft Office (Outlook or professional email, Word, Excel) required
· Familiarity with working in a high-volume, fast-paced support environment is required
· Knowledge of Web Applications, .net framework, IIS, SQL, Unix, Cobol, and/or other software applications and environment variables a plus
· Medical claims, medical billing, or medical software application experience is a plus
· Proficiency with Microsoft Access is preferred
· Able to learn new technologies quickly
· Demonstrated analytical skills and problem solving skills
· Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate by phone, e-mail, or in person
· Excellent organizational skills. Effectively manage multiple priorities and follow through on all projects to completion
· Show initiative and act independently to resolve problems
· Demonstrated ability to achieve successful outcomes in handling difficult situations
To apply for Requisition #384186, please follow the steps below:
2. Under the Find
Jobs section, enter the requisition number above in
the blank that reads
3. Click Search to view the job listing, then click Apply Online to apply
4. You may have to create a User ID if you have never done so before.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
Refer to TechSupportJob.com when applying for this job
Inc. Information : Job Posting Info Jobseekers Contact
Us About Us Help Privacy
Sastha.com, Inc., All Rights Reserved.